Other Ways to Give
AmazonSmile is a simple way for you to support Tedy’s Team every time you shop, at no cost to you. AmazonSmile is available at smile.amazon.com on your web browser and can be activated in the Amazon shopping app for iOS and Android phones. When you shop AmazonSmile, you’ll find the exact same low prices, vast selections and convenient shopping experience as Amazon.com, with the added benefit that AmazonSmile will donate 0.5% of your eligible purchases to the charitable organization of your choice.
Simply follow the directions below to turn on AmazonSmile!
- Open the Amazon Shopping app on your device
- Go into the main menu of the Amazon Shopping app and tap into ‘Settings’
- Tap ‘AmazonSmile’ and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process
Our unique charity link: https://smile.amazon.com/ch/83-1911809
Make a Gift in Memorial or Tribute
Gifts in Memorial or Gifts In Tribute are a powerful way to honor or remember a loved one, friend, or colleague by supporting Tedy’s Team’s mission. Your meaningful gift allows Tedy’s Team to provide funds for live-saving research, advocacy, education, awareness and financial assistance for survivors and caregivers.
You can make an impact on Tedy’s Team’s mission through these easy and tax-efficient giving options:
- Donor Advised Funds: Give through your donor advised fund to maximize your impact in the fight against stroke and heart disease. Your fund sponsor handles all record-keeping, disbursements, and tax receipts.
- Individual Retirement Account (IRA): If you or a family member are 70½ or older with an IRA, you can transfer a gift directly without incurring tax consequences.
- Life Income Gifts: Earn income for yourself or beneficiaries when you create a Charitable Gift Annuity (CGA) or Charitable Remainder Trust (CRT) to benefit Tedy’s Team.
- Stock/Securities: Make a gift of stock or securities to support Tedy’s Team’s mission and you can avoid capital gains tax on the appreciation of your stock.
You can also designate Tedy’s Team as a full or partial beneficiary of your retirement, bank, or investment accounts. Simply contact your plan administrator to request a beneficiary designation form.
Please contact Elizabeth Perry Tirrell at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information, or to let us know if you have recently made one of these gifts.