Congratulations to our 2021 Boston Marathon® team!
fundraising minimum: $7,500
Tedy’s Team provides its runners with an amazing all-around experience from start to finish. We provide each of our Boston team runners with the following (please note that any of these items listed below may change due to COVID-19 restrictions set in place by the state, the city of Boston and surrounding towns, or the Tedy’s Team Organization):
- Marathon Registration Fee
- Charity Bib Fee
- Fundraising Webpage
- Fundraising Goal Planning Meetings/Calls
- Kick-off Celebration
- Fundraising Playbook
- Numerous Fundraising Templates
- Monthly Team Engagement Events
- Running Coach
- Weekly Saturday Team Long Runs on the Marathon Course
- Post Saturday Run Physical Therapists
- Weekly Team Hill Runs in Boston
- Team Photographer for Marathon Weekend
- Team Swag
- Night of Inspiration – Marathon Weekend
- Pre-Race Private Location with Physical Therapists, Food, Beverages
- Post Race Party with Food, Beverages, Normatec Recovery Units, Massage Therapists, Personal Team Registered Nurse
- Running Singlet
- And Much More!
Should you have any questions, please let Elizabeth know.
Tedy’s Team provides the complete marathon experience, but don’t take it from us:
“In 2017 I ran the Boston Marathon® for a different charity team. It was a wonderful experience that allowed me to live my dream of running the marathon and support a cause that was important to me. While training I found out about Tedy’s Team and their mission to support stroke research.
In 2018, I applied to be on Tedy’s Team. This was the only team that I applied for because I wanted to support stroke research in honor of my father. When I joined this team I got so much more than a marathon experience. I found the team that I was looking for. I met a group of amazing people who were welcoming, supportive and encouraging. Everyone genuinely cares and show their appreciation for each other. I was made to feel like part of the team from day one. Emails, Facebook groups, a meeting spot before our long runs, were some things that helped foster the team feeling, and that was all before the Marathon.
On the weekend and day of the marathon I was in awe of every detail that was tended to. There was not one thing that was overlooked. It was peace of mind knowing that my family was out of the rain and in the comfort of the Lenox Hotel. After the marathon the devotion to the stroke research continued with volunteer opportunities. Tedy’s Team is more than a group of marathon runners. It is a group of kind and caring people, that is dedicated to making a difference and supporting stroke research. This team is A TEAM – actually, A FAMILY.”
– Karen Feeney, Tedy’s Team Alumna, ‘18 and ‘19
Back to All Events