Applications for Boston 2019 have closed.
Applications for Boston 2020 will not open until September 2019. Please check back then to apply for our 2020 team.
The required fundraising minimum to run Boston as a member of Tedy’s Team is $7,500. Each runner is required to sign a commitment form upon acceptance onto the team.
Tedy’s Team provides it’s runners with an amazing all-around experience from start to finish. We provide each of our Boston team runners with:
- Marathon Registration Fee
- Charity Bib Fee
- Fundraising Webpage
- Fundraising Goal Planning Meetings/Calls
- Kick-off Celebration
- Fundraising Playbook
- Numerous Fundraising Templates
- Monthly Team Engagement Events
- Running Coach
- Weekly Saturday Team Long Runs on the Marathon Course
- Post Saturday Run Physical Therapists
- Weekly Team Hill Runs in Boston
- Team Photographer for Marathon Weekend
- Team Swag
- Night of Inspiration – Marathon Weekend
- Pre-Race Private Location with Physical Therapists, Food, Beverages
- Post Race Party with Food, Beverages, Normatec Recovery Units, Massage Therapists, Personal Team Registered Nurse
- Running Singlet
- And Much More!
Tedy’s Team provides the complete marathon experience, but don’t take it from us:
Back to All Events
“In 2017 I ran the Boston Marathon® for a different charity team. It was a wonderful experience that allowed me to live my dream of running the marathon and support a cause that was important to me. While training I found out about Tedy’s Team and their mission to support stroke research.
In 2018, I applied to be on Tedy’s Team. This was the only team that I applied for because I wanted to support stroke research in honor of my father. When I joined this team I got so much more than a marathon experience. I found the team that I was looking for. I met a group of amazing people who were welcoming, supportive and encouraging. Everyone genuinely cares and show their appreciation for each other. I was made to feel like part of the team from day one. Emails, Facebook groups, a meeting spot before our long runs, were some things that helped foster the team feeling, and that was all before the Marathon.
On the weekend and day of the marathon I was in awe of every detail that was tended to. There was not one thing that was overlooked. It was peace of mind knowing that my family was out of the rain and in the comfort of the Lenox Hotel. After the marathon the devotion to the stroke research continued with volunteer opportunities. Tedy’s Team is more than a group of marathon runners. It is a group of kind and caring people, that is dedicated to making a difference and supporting stroke research. This team is A TEAM – actually, A FAMILY.”
– Karen Feeney, Tedy’s Team Alumna, ‘18 and ‘19