Fundraise for Tedy’s Team
Want to raise funds for stroke and heart disease research, education, awareness and survivor assistance? You do not need to be a runner to make an impact towards our mission.
- Are you on Facebook? You can do a fundraiser right there. Simply head over to the Tedy’s Team Facebook page and click, ‘Fundraisers’ and then, ‘Create a Fundraiser’.
- Would you like a fundraising website to send out to your friends, family and co-workers? We can create a customizable one for you that you can send emails and letters to potential donors through. If interested, please reach out to Elizabeth@tedysteam.org.
- Hosting events in the current climate is not ideal, but what about a virtual fundraiser?
- Plenty of retailers host virtual parties where a portion of the proceeds go to charity. Reach out to some of your favorites and see if you can do one.
- Are you creative? Can you sell what you create?
- How about a socially distant Lemonade stand?
- Are you a musician? Hold a virtual concert and ask for donations to Tedy’s Team!
- Organize a virtual game night and charge a small donation.
Have an idea that is not listed above? Let us know! Email Elizabeth@tedysteam.org for more information and help.
Virtual events can be a lot of fun and very successful. Contact us today to discuss some options.
Every dollar raised makes a huge impact on our mission. Thank you for all of your support!