Run on Tedy’s Team
Boston Marathon – April 2019
Our team for 2019 has already been chosen. Please check back in September 2019 for information on 2020. Learn more about our 2019 team members.
If you have qualified for the 2019 Boston Marathon we would love to have you join our team! We have unlimited spots on our team for accepted qualified runners. The fundraising minimum is $2,000. If interested, please complete the commitment form and send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Falmouth Road Race – August 2019 in Falmouth, MA
Each year we pick a new location for our travel race. This year’s race location is New Mexico! Join us for Duke City Marathon Weekend and choose the race that works best for you!
Duke City Marathon Weekend
- $4,000 fundraising minimum
- Race Date: October 19, 2019
- Race Distance: 5k, 10k, half and full marathon (your choice of one)
- Minimum includes:
- Airfare to and from home airport
- Hotel for team stay (check-in October 17 and check-out October 21, at the Hyatt Regency)
- Race registration
- Team dinner
- Team swag
- Fundraising website
- Fundraising one-on-ones
2019-2020 Trifecta team
The Tedy’s Team Trifecta is your way into all three races that we participate in – Boston Marathon, Falmouth Road Race, and our destination event, which is the 2019 Duke City Marathon Weekend in New Mexico! Trifecta is your only way to secure a spot on our 2020 Boston Marathon team before the applications open in September. With only 10 spots available, these spots are coveted.
The 2019-2020 Tedy’s Team Trifecta consists of the following races:
- 2019 Falmouth Road Race in Cape Cod, MA
- 2019 Duke City Marathon Weekend in Albuquerque, New Mexico
- 2020 Boston Marathon in Boston, MA
The required fundraising minimum for the Trifecta is $13,500. For more information, please reach out to email@example.com.