We are excited to be a part of the ASICS Falmouth Road Race Numbers for Nonprofits Program for the 49th running of the 7-miler in 2021.
The race is tentatively scheduled for August 15, 2021, pending town approval. The Falmouth Road Race team has also requested a postponement date of November 14, 2021, if necessary.
The Falmouth Road Race team has also let us know of the following potential race scenarios for 2021:
- An in-person event (with a potentially reduced field size)
- A hybrid event (virtual At-Home Edition and an in-person with a reduced field size)
- A virtual At-Home Edition (fully virtual)
Fundraising minimum requirement for this race is $1,000 for a charity bib and includes the following:
- Paid Charity Race Fee
- Paid Race Registration Fee
- Fundraising Website
- Goal Planning Meetings/Calls/Video Chats
- Fundraising Playbook with templates, rules and ideas
- Tedy’s Team singlet
- Tedy’s Team swag
- Pre-race meeting spot with food and beverage
- Post-race meeting spot with food and beverage
*If you have received your own bib directly from Falmouth for the current year’s race, and provide proof of accepted registration, you can still run with Tedy’s Team. The fundraising minimum commitment if you have your own race bib is $350.
**Please note, that at this time, we are not recruiting for this race, but please check back regularly for any updates.
Back to All Events