Congratulations to our 2021 Falmouth Road Race team!
We are not currently accepting applications for the 2022 race. We will have more information after the New Year.
Fundraising minimum requirement for this race is $1,000 for a charity bib and includes the following (please note that any of these items listed below may change due to COVID-19 restrictions set in place by the state, the town, or the Tedy’s Team Organization):
- Paid Charity Race Fee
- Paid Race Registration Fee
- Fundraising Website
- Goal Planning Meetings/Calls/Video Chats
- Fundraising Playbook with templates, rules and ideas
- Tedy’s Team singlet
- Tedy’s Team swag
- Pre-race meeting spot with food and beverage
- Post-race meeting spot with food and beverage
*If you have received your own bib directly from Falmouth for the current year’s race, and provide proof of accepted registration, you can still run with Tedy’s Team. The fundraising minimum commitment if you have your own race bib is $450.
Back to All Events